Societe Generale Drive : Societe Generale hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Societe Generale :
Founded by a group of entrepreneurs in 1864 “to promote the development of trade and industry in France”, Societe Generale is today one of the leading European financial services groups.
Job Description :
The role of this team is to facilitate access to data, set up quantitative processing on data from multiple sources, aggregate these sources, set up analysis techniques (outliers, learning, .) dedicated to a better knowledge and use of data for our clients of the Risk Department and also banking supervisors (BCE)
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 2 years
Role and Responsibility:
- You will contribute to providing a clear, homogeneous and coherent vision of the data, via structured treatments adapted to the cases encountered and will propose solutions in line with the questions and projects in which you will participate.
- Concretely, you will be required to:
- •Provides/proposes structured methods for data processing, provides analytical support to the conduct of complex exploration and analysis of data from different sources and may be of very large size
- •Identify and acquire data sources and process them: data profiling, data preparation, use of AI techniques, advanced software
- •Dialogue with our operational partners in the Business Unit and the Risk Department, Data Officers, IT Departments of the Technical Group, ability to formalize requests, be focused on the search for robust and operational solutions, interest in banking and financial risk issues
- •Use advanced systems and technologies integrated platforms, DataLake environment, operational best practices of the profession
- •Formalize the procedures followed, documentation, presentations of realization
Education and Skills :
- You have a Bac + 5 – Engineers from Grande Ecole Scientifique, qualified university courses in data and Machine Learning methods.
- You have knowledge and skills in programming languages, Python, R, SAS, SQL; .
- You are motivated by data processing and technical engineering and have an interest in the banking and financial world.
- You’re fluent in English!
How To Apply Societe Generale off campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here