Societe Generale Drive : Societe Generale hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Societe Generale :
Founded by a group of entrepreneurs in 1864 “to promote the development of trade and industry in France”, Societe Generale is today one of the leading European financial services groups.
Job Description :
Societe Generale is looking for a software engineer in Bangalore.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 2 years
Role and Responsibility:
- This role is to work in development of tools for Global transaction and payment services. Requirements is for a developer who could manage end to end developments for a features, and deliver value to end users, with strong alignment to feature team model.
Education and Skills :
- Experience level of 0 to 2 years.
- Developer with proven ability to implement solutions using SOA architecture with Java & J2EE technologies.
- Front-end development experience using Angular or React newer versions.
- Craftmanship mindset – on Clean code, TDD, BDD, automations, CI CD.
- Experience of Agile / Scrum framework
- Proficiency in Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Rest API,
- Exposure to monitoring tools like ELK Stack, Kibana, Maven, Jenkins, SONAR.
- Candidate should have good analytical skills and pickup faster.
How To Apply Societe Generale off campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here