Accenture Drive : Accenture hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) graduates and 2021, 2022 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Accenture :
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Job Description :
All streams of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc. (CSE, IT) from 2021& 2022 graduates & Proficiency in any foreign languages such as German/French/Italian or Spanish is a key requirement for the role and hence Certification in any of these language skill would be an advantage.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Gurugram.
Experience : Entry Level
Role and Responsibility :
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of successful implementation of the solution
Education and Skills :
- All graduating stream -2021 and 2022 graduate
- Tech colleges- B.E, B.Tech., M.E, MTech, MSc (CS/ IT) and MCA graduates
- Total Experience: 0-11 months
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
How To Apply Accenture Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here