ACI Worldwide Off Campus Drive : ACI Worldwide Off Campus hiring fresher for Batch Support Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About ACI Worldwide :
ACI Worldwide is a global software company that provides mission-critical real-time payment solutions to corporations. Customers use our proven, scalable and secure solutions to process and manage digital payments, enable omni-commerce payments, present and process bill payments, and manage fraud and risk. We combine our global footprint with local presence to drive the real-time digital transformation of payments and commerce.
This position will provide production operation support by performing and monitoring batch workflow execution, verifying results, and participating and supporting all production operation environments that consist of multiple servers, batch mode processing and execution of client specific production cycles. This role performs analysis of all batch processing exceptions, logs, and escalates unresolved specific issues and problems for resolution following a defined support path. This includes resolving errors and escalating items as necessary by working with functional teams to drive timely analysis and solutions to meet the application’s service level agreements (SLA). This position monitors and supports the operations of assigned applications by analyzing production workflows, making recommendations to improve job schedule performance, providing rapid support during outages, and providing workload automation forecasts.
Job Title: Batch Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore, Pune
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor all batch flow processing and insure timely completion of file creation and transmission.
- Understand and adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients while maintaining detailed knowledge of client specific batch processes and internal procedures.
- Assigned resources should be self-motivated, results driven, and understand the underlying tools and data repositories
- Troubleshoot and resolve client reported batch transmission issues/questions.
- Provide direct client support via various points of interaction:
- Answer incoming priority 1 batch transmission failure calls.
- Monitor external/internal ticketing system.
- Initiate/respond to emails.
- Follow established procedures for batch processing.
- Triage and troubleshooting call involvement/participation for critical incidents.
- Responsible for interfacing professionally with the client and internal departments to report on and resolve system and/or client raised batch workflow issues.
- Drives problem management by identifying repetitive, delayed or bottleneck issues.
- Ensure proper Key Performance Indicators are set and maintained
- Build and maintain working relationships with all teams across ACI
- Provide analysis on problem impact and validate resolution
Education and Skills :
- 0-1 year relevant experience in a client service capacity
- 0-1 year relevant technology operations
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain existing relationships and develop new relationships
- Detail-oriented and possess exceptional problem-solving and follow-up skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to quickly respond to pressing issues that arise
- Ability to research circumstances thoroughly and make appropriate recommendations and/or decisions
How To Apply ACI Worldwide Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here