Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon hiring fresher for Device Associate Role for B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / M.Sc / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
The Amazon Appstore team is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Device Associates to perform test execution on Amazon’s devices. You will support execution of tests across platforms, perform daily quality checks as per established guidelines and report deviations accurately, understand and ramp up on testing procedures, guidelines and policies for new devices and apply the same in day-to-day work to ensure it meets Amazon’s high quality bar.
Job Title : Device Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher -2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
Education and Skills :
- BE, BSC candidates, B tech, MCA, Msc , IT, ECE, ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGIEERING
- Freshers or candidates with 0 to 2 years of QA experience
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature, sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here