Factset Drive : Factset hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About FactSet :
FactSet combines hundreds of databases into a single, powerful information system. It is a one-stop source for financial information and analytics for business analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers/management firms, and other financial professionals to analyze companies, portfolios, markets & economies. Founded in 1978 and operating from 64 locations worldwide employing nearly 10,000 people, FactSet has over $1.1 Billion in annual revenues and is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Job Description :
FactSet is looking for talented Software Engineers who will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining various financial applications, tools, and utilities. A software engineer is typically involved in all phases of development – from design through implementation. Software engineers work with various other departments to ensure that FactSet’s products and technologies are responsive to the changing needs of the investment community. The ideal candidate must have a thorough knowledge of Software Engineering principles and best practices. Individuals must possess a high degree of creativity, a strong talent for problem-solving to conquer complex technical obstacles and work independently.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of GIT.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Analysis principles
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation
- Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
- Ability to create and review documentation and test plans
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
Education and Skills :
- Object-oriented languages such as C++, C#, Java, Go.
- Scripting languages like Python, Perl, etc. on a Windows or Linux platform.
- Platform as a Service (Paas) and cloud Technologies like Heroku, AWS, Azure.
- Relational Database technologies such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
- NoSQL Database technologies like Redis, ES (Elasticsearch).
- UI technologies as AngularJS, VueJS,
- Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins.
- Source Code repositories like Perforce and GIT
- Specific responsibilities (but not limited to) include:
- Develop new applications/features and make enhancements to existing applications
- Maintain, fix bugs in existing applications and deploy them to different environments
- Work with the Product Development team to prioritize and resolve issues
- Follow coding guidelines and engineering processes outlined by the team
- Take ownership of assigned project/module and conclude tasks within deadlines
- Ensure that deployed products are properly maintained throughout their lifecycle
How To Apply FactSet Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here