HCL Off Campus Drive : HCL Off Campus Fresher of Graduate Trainee Role for B. Com/BBA or any other relevant bachelor’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About HCL :
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 176,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 50 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Job Description :
HCL is looking for a Graduate Trainee in Madurai.
Job Title : Graduate Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Should involve Project management Life cycle (Onboarding/Off boarding), including setting deadlines, with good oral and written communication.
- Should involve project planning -Time & Material/Fixed price.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, analyzing PnL, risks, and resource allocation.
- Should involve Billing activities and Rolling Forecast system.
- Handling on Resource Utilization/Unaccrued/MIS Reports.
- Handling Internal/External audits & Escalation management. Hands on in Excel/Reports/PPT. Macros will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication required.
- Needs to provide month end /weekend support for closure of vital transactions.
- Works with project teams to develop work break down structures and project estimates according to published standards.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously – implementations, CRs, maintenance.
- Ability to develop and manage project status reports – dashboards, burn-downs, slipping tasks.
- Responsible for developing resource plans and staffing models based upon the teams input and project plans.
- Delivers areas of responsibility according to schedule.
- Ability to “look around the corner” and manage “problems” before they occur.
- Ability to successfully track and manage project issues.
- Ensures there is regular and effective communication between teams; participates in the issue tracking procedures and serve as gatekeeper of the issues.
- B. Com/BBA or any other relevant bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% in 10th, 12th standard and UG
- Open to relocation
- Excellent analytical skills and interest in managing the financial of the engagement
- Should be self-organized to manage the tasks assigned, report accurate status
- Good in MS Office tools like MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office etc.
How To Apply HCL Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here