HP Off Campus Drive : HP Off Campus hiring fresher for Business Operations Analyst Role for Bachelor’s / Master’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About HP :
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Job Description :
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
Job Title : Business Operations Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai/Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role And Responsibilty:
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Analysis of backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
- Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
Education and Skills :
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Introduction to HP’s overall supply chain strategy.
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
How To Apply HP Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here