Microsoft Off Campus Drive : Microsoft Off Campus hiring fresher for Product Design Role for Bachelor / Master Degree and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Microsoft :
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Job Description :
You will have the opportunity to work closely with product teams to produce world-class, and delightful design solutions in line with our business goals and with the intention of enabling the best possible experience for our users.
Job Title : Product Design
Job Type : Full Time
Location : PAN India
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Identify opportunities and generates design ideas and assess feasibility with peers and product team members.
- Demonstrate customer obsession by focusing on customer & user needs and translate those into product experiences.
- Rapidly prototypes new products, aiming for realism, and presents designs to teams and customers for feedback.
- Collaborates with Engineering, conducts QAs, and iterates designs for pixel-perfect implementation.
- Contributes to visual design from concept to delivery, producing various design documents and advocating for top-notch Creates interaction design artifacts, including wireframes, personas, and task flows under peer collaboration and guidance.
- Participate in the development and enhancement of product user experience via creation of interaction models and detailed designs for new and existing product features. Conceptualize and deliver artifacts at various levels of fidelity.
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user goals. Utilizes Microsoft’s design system and collaborates with other designers for continuous improvement.
- Communicates work clearly to peers and managers, setting context for stakeholders. Collaborates with team members to craft compelling narratives for products and features, exploring innovative storytelling methods.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field OR
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
How To Apply Microsoft Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here