Microsoft Off Campus Drive : Microsoft Off Campus hiring fresher for Reinforcement Learning Open-Source Fest Role for undergraduate programs / Master degree / ph.d and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Microsoft :
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Job Description :
RL Open-Source Fest is a global online program focused on introducing students to open-source reinforcement learning programs and software development while working alongside researchers, data scientists, and engineers on the Real World Reinforcement Learning team at Microsoft Research NYC. Our goal is to bring together a diverse group of students from around the world to collectively solve open-source reinforcement learning problems and advance the state-of-the-art research and development alongside the RL community while providing open-source code written and released to benefit all.
Job Title : Reinforcement Learning Open-Source Fest
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Online
Experinence : Fresher
- Students will work on a four-month research programming project from May-August 2023. At the end of the program, students will present each of their projects to the Microsoft Research Real World Reinforcement Learning team online.
- Accepted students will receive a $10,000 USD stipend, or equivalent in local currency. Selected students can receive funding through one of the following payment options:
- Microsoft provides payment directly to a student’s academic institution, which then disperses funds according to the institution’s guidelines.
- Microsoft provides payment directly to the individual student. You will be solely responsible for any taxes related to the payments you receive from Microsoft.
Eligiblity Criteria :
- To be eligible for the program, students must be enrolled in or accepted into an accredited institution including colleges, universities, Master programs, PhD programs, and undergraduate programs.
How To Apply Microsoft Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here