Parallel Wireless Drive : Parallel Wireless hiring fresher for QA Access Testing Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About Parallel Wireless :
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe.
Job Description :
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication.
Job Title : QA Access Testing
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Enode-B testing ( LTE ) system , functional , performance Testing.
- Debugging issue on MAC /RRC and knowledge on other stack layer will add advantage.
- Will work on LTE features. (Handover , VoLTE , SRVCC , IRAT , CSFB , CA )
- Validating various protocols over all the interfaces, creating test requirements, test plans, and detailed test procedures
- Performing test activities and troubleshooting software and hardware issues as well the customer’s issues
- Use knowledge of LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunnelling and security protocols
- Utilize expertise in translating standards, feature documents and customer requirements into system level, subsystem level and feature level test plans and test cases
- Troubleshoot issues and get into technical discussions with R&D
- Utilize experience in hands-on system integration and testing
- Utilize expert knowledge in various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation and troubleshooting issue
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent training, education and experience.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation and troubleshooting issues of radio access technology.
- Hands on experience in using wireless test tools such as QXDM, TM500, Channel Emulator, etc.
- Knowledge of message flows and parameters used in the messages for 5G NR procedures
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python, Tcl
How To Apply Parallel Wireless Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here