PowerSchool Off Campus Drive : PowerSchool Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Data Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About PowerSchool :
At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. From the back office to the classroom to the home, PowerSchool helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance and HR.
Job Description :
This position, under the general direction of both the Supervisor and Manager of Data Governance, to provide support for our internal CRM system. This role will be a part of a centralized team tasked with ongoing management of customer and prospect marketing/sales contacts and other customer and prospect data. The position is designed to not only assist in improving Data Quality and processing of operational reports but will also include performing research and auditing our CRM data from third party websites. This position may assist in ad-hoc analysis and User Acceptance Testing as needed.
Job Title : Associate Data Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Essential duties and responsibilities: include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fielding and correction of data issues
- Update, track, and deliver inventory reporting on a recurring basis
- Internally audit & correct company CRM data
- Gathers, collates, and reports key Data Governance information to the Data Governance Supervisor
- Development and management of a request queue
- Acquisition data and process management
- Supports User Acceptance Testing for releases
- Creation of data visualizations using platforms such as Excel and Salesforce
- Create and deliver ad-hoc analysis
- Participate in customer research and analysis
Education and Skills :
- To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Qualifications include:
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a data analyst role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on excel
- Must be able to manage multiple workstreams at the same time
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
How To Apply PowerSchool Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here