Siemens Off Campus Drive : Siemens Off Campus hiring fresher for System Engineer Role for B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Siemens :
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey.
Job Description :
System Engineer will be responsible for Design of Control, Protection and Substation Automation Systems used across various voltage levels in India and Abroad for a variety of customers that include Central/State/Private Utilities, Industries and Infrastructure power systems. The incumbent will be responsible for the project design lifecycle that include the various project phases like Understanding the client requirement, Preparation of detail design/documentation/calculations, Approval of design/documentations from customer, ordering the required material to the factory and support to Project Management/Factory/Commissioning team for successful execution of the Project.
Job Title : System Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurugram
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Design engineering of Control, Protection & Automation systems / panels.
- Preparation of Basic / Detailed design documentation – Control and protection layout, bill of material and schematic preparations, configuration architecture and required documentations as outlined in the project scope. Design documentation is facilitated by employing use of existing CAD systems.
- Discussion with customer for drawing approval/resolution of queries.
- Initiating loadings to factory for material procurement, fabrication and wiring of the systems under scope.
- Support to Sales/factory/commissioning team – as and when required
Education and Skills:
- Freshers with M. tech/B.Tech. in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics with relevant experience
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written.
- Should be an Agile learner and should be able to work either independently or as a team player.
- Critical thinking, Quality consciousness, reasoning and problem solving are an essential part of this position.
- Should exhibit flexibility and adaptability
- Shall have good knowledge of basic computer applications specially Excel, Word, Power point etc.
How To Apply Siemens Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here