Swiggy Off Campus Drive : Swiggy Off Campus hiring fresher for Intern Role for B.E / B.Tech / BBA / Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About Swiggy :
Swiggy is India’s leading on-demand delivery platform with a tech-first approach to logistics and a solution-first approach to consumer demands. With a presence in 500 cities across India, partnerships with hundreds of thousands of restaurants, an employee base of over 5000, a 2 lakh+ strong independent fleet of Delivery Executives, we deliver unparalleled convenience driven by continuous innovation.
Job Description :
The charter of this team is to build Location Intelligence products that help Swiggy build a better understanding of the real world and enable hyperlocal optimizations that significantly improve customer experience, growth and profitability for Swiggy. We are looking for strong, highly motivated, independent engineers and data scientists, who are excited about working with large scale geo-spatial data and AI (ML and Deep Learning) to enable Location Intelligence. The technology solutions built by the Location Intelligence Team are at the heart of Swiggy’s ability to deliver food to customers.
Job Title : Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : 0 – 1 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Work with large, complex data sets to solve business problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Monitor and forecast key business metrics regularly
- Conduct regular planning and reviews key performance metrics and aid in benefitting from change
- Identify the right metrics to track progress against a given business goal
- Design, run and measure experiments to test business hypotheses
- Expedite root cause analyses/insight generation against a given recurring use case through automation/self-serve platforms
- Develop compelling stories with business insights, focusing on the strategic goals of the organisation
- Work with Business, Product and Data engineering teams for continuous improvement of data accuracy through feedback and scoping on instrumentation quality and completeness
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field
- Hands-on experience on data manipulation tools like SQL, R, Python, Excel etc.
- Exposure to BI Platforms like Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Knowledge of basic statistical measurement frameworks (measures of central tendency, dispersion, distribution, significance testing etc.)
- Basic knowledge of machine learning techniques like Regression, Classification etc.
- Creative and structured thinking to solve real-world problems
- Fail fast, learn faster approach
- Comfortable in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to self-direct work in an unstructured environment
- Excellent partnership and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
How To Apply Swiggy Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here