Temenos off campus Drive : Temenos hiring fresher for Test Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Temenos :
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!. We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences. We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Job Description :
We are an industry leading, global banking software company looking for talented professionals to join our Regression team. The primary focus of the role is to Managing multiple releases with the available environments, preparing the run environment with the primary code/script changes, starting & monitoring the runs and publishing the results.
Job Title: Test Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Entry level
Role and Responsibility :
- Accepting the changes delivered by the product team and preparing the test environment
- Starting the Primary / Secondary Regression runs based on code/changes delivered for various releases
- Monitoring the Primary/Secondary runs (24/7) . Escalate in case of any issues.
- Planning the servers for the Primary/Secondary Regression.
- Publishing the results to the stake holders.
- Optimization of Data Quality and Reconciliation processes
- Assist in the planning the servers.
- Contribute to the value adds to the team
- Research and suggest the appropriate use of other automation tools.
- Produce and maintain technical documentation.
- Work to a high standard within agreed timescales
Education and Skills :
- Good knowledge in Manual Testing/Regression Testing execution concepts
- Should work in different shifts [24×7] ***Mandatory Requirement***
- Good Knowledge in Defect/Test Management tools like JIRA
- Good understanding/experienced in creating of test scripts, execution and analysis
- Good knowledge in Operating System Unix/Windows basic commands, Ant Scripting, Shell scripting, ansible scripting, Java basics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Independent problem solver
- A proven learner and willing to learn, experiment and adopt new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply Temenos off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here