Uber Off Campus Drive : Uber Off Campus hiring fresher for Service Quality, Risk, and Compliance Specialist Role for any bachelor graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Uber :
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride or a sandwich, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
Job Description :
You will be at the forefront of rebuilding Uber to be a brand not only known for its outstanding product, but for its exciting customer service. You will deliver only the best customer service for riders and partner drivers globally across multiple support platforms: email, live chat, instant messaging, and phone, and be the charming, natural problem-solver our customers will love. You understand them and will do your best to reach the resolution needed. You will cause riders to continue riding, and partner drivers to continue operating on the platform. You will also be the reason that customers will rave about the brand and will advocate for us to get more people to be users of the app.
Job Title : Service Quality, Risk, and Compliance Specialist
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Respond to account takeover, fraud related concerns via email/phone
- Able to multi-task and meet the responsibility’s end of the day
- Able to suggest and make recommendations for process improvements/changes
- Raise concerns/issues to ensure the better lead customer experience
- Proficient in English (Oral & Written)
Education and Skills :
- Excellence in both written and spoken English and Outstanding comprehension and writing skills
- High proficiency in using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools) and software. Work experience in a high-energy, productive environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to connect optimally what users are asking for with answers to their true issues and Passion for crafting support experiences that exceed users’ expectations
- Willingness to work in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- A willingness to work on different shifts, totaling 40 hours per week, including weekends, holidays, and weekly evening shifts. Willing to be moved from time to other projects and accounts or where the business needs them
- 1+ years of total work experience in a high-growth, productive constantly evolving environment. Work experience in customer-centric industries (ex. Hotels, airlines, banking) is preferred and a bachelor’s degree from any field is preferred but not a requirement
How To Apply Uber Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here