United Airlines Off Campus Drive : United Airlines Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Engineer Role for Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About United Airlines :
A career is a journey – take yours farther For over 90 years, we’ve been connecting people and uniting the world. We have seven US hub locations, including hubs in the four largest cities in the United States and over 90,000 employees residing in every U.S. state and in countries around world.
Job Description :
The Associate Engineer will be tasked to provide support for a wide range of aircraft systems, maintenance programs, engines as well as operational engineering functions. Mustunderstand, analyze and seek solutions to the design, operation, maintenance, performance or repair of aircraft and their components. Logically approach problem solving, define an aircraft maintenance program or configurations and ensure a safe and legal operation. Evaluate the benefits of the cost impact of projects that can be added to the aircraft. Responsible for working with both internal and external customers on technical issues, work scope recommendations and failure investigations.
Job Title : Associate Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Review Service Bulletins (SBs) from airframe manufacture or component manufacture for effectivity to United Fleet. Develops solutions and implementation plans, project justification, cost/benefit analysis, and overall management of project implementation which can include obtaining FAA approvals and coordinate warranty recovery on SBs that are applicable based on written procedures
- Proactive in communications and engagement with domestic engineering team members to ensure daily work assignments are on track and in allignment with goals
- Organize the priorities for assigned responsibilities and accomplish the work process to meet all deliverable for projects both on line and base aircraft as well as maintenance program changes and technical specification revisions
- Coordinate work with other operational groups to ensure airworthiness, safety, regulatory compliance, operational reliability and operational efficiency
- Develop and train using virtual, onsite sessions and independent learning modules
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical
- 0-2 years (entry level; university graduate)
- Basic aerospace, mechanical and electrical engineering concepts
- Strong written/oral communication skills, data focused, able to work in a team environment, project management, analytical skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi (written and spoken)
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
How To Apply United Airlines Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here