Zeta Off Campus Drive: Zeta Off Campus hiring fresher for Executive Assistant Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Zeta :
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Job Description :
The Associate Campaign Manager will be responsible for a subset of campaign tasks for a client including campaign configuration, QA and reporting. This is a role to work in a fast-paced technology support environment using innovative technologies while having the ability to work with enterprise clients face-to-face. Creative problem solving and troubleshooting skills will lead to success in this position and future advancement!
Job Title : Executive Assistant
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Coordinate and maintain the calendar including organizing all appointments, meetings, conferences all across the world etc.
- Manage travel arrangements for the CEO (including but not limited to visa arrangements, ticket bookings, cab arrangements, hotel bookings etc.)
- Managing phone calls, routine emails and correspondence with vendors and clients within India and Internationally.
- Maintain strong follow-up systems for timely completion of projects/assignments and keep the CEO updated on any developments, status reports related to ongoing projects and share follow-ups and follow-throughs with internal and external teams.
- Work on ad hoc research projects and ensure timely completion with 100% accuracy and eye for detailing.
- Should be high on integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality in day-to-day operations.
- Organizing and servicing meetings, social gatherings, and events.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest trends and events in the industry.
- Creating Presentations, summary reports, and budgets as and when required by the CEO.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree will be preferred).
- Should be comfortable working over weekends (5-day working role) and should also be open to working in US time zone.
- Have an interest and be open to travel internationally, if required.
- Project management skills coupled with sound knowledge of multiple time zones and G suite.
- Should be a good team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Strong conceptual thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Immaculate written and oral communication skills with the ability to take ownership of one’s work.
- Process-oriented: Demonstrable commitment to following processes, documentation etc.
- Proficient at using the Internet, and demonstrable technical aptitude/inclination.
- Intelligent with good logical reasoning.
- Proactive with a go-getter attitude.
How To Apply Zeta Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here