Accenture Off Campus Drive: Accenture Off Campus hiring fresher for Application Tech Support Practitioner Role for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. graduates and 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 passout batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Accenture :
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Job Description :
As an Application Tech Support Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing technical support for Microsoft Windows Desktop Management. Your typical day will involve troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to desktop management and ensuring smooth functioning of IT production systems and services.
Job Title : Application Tech Support Practitioner
Job Type : Full Time
Location : MUMBAI
Experience : Fresher – 2 year
Role and Responsibility :
- Provide technical support for Microsoft Windows Desktop Management, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to desktop management. –
- Ensure smooth functioning of IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements. –
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve technical issues, ensuring timely resolution of incidents and problems. –
- Maintain accurate documentation of technical issues and resolutions, ensuring knowledge management and sharing best practices with the team
Education and Skills :
- Bachelors degree Good to have ITIL technical certification
- The candidate should have a minimum of 0-2 years of experience in Microsoft Windows Desktop Management. –
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful technical solutions. – This position is based at our Mumbai office.
How To Apply Accenture Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here