Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Support Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
Software Support Engineering is a shared services organization responsible for providing multi-faceted application engineering services to multiple Digital product development teams. Developing Tools, applications, code improvements and scripts to resolve operational burden of support engineers and Device Operations. Defining and validating the supportability aspects and metrics for emerging and existing Amazon Device product lines like FireTV, Tablets, Streaming Devices, eInk, Alexa enabled devices, etc.
Job Title : Software Support Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experinence : Fresher – 2 years
Role and Responsibility :
- Provide first level of support for tickets filed for Fire TV, Kindle Tablets, Computer Vision product line, and platform services behind these devices.
- Provide engineering support of our incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and debugging, with responsibilities covering multiple product lines.
- Work on maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Perl/Python or shell scripts, web technologies, and Java/nodeJS based projects.
- Read and understand complex application code and make code fixes to resolve support issues
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments.
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance.
- System and Support status reporting.
- Operational ownership of one or more Digital/Device products or components, and driving Operational Excellence.
- Customer notification and workflow co-ordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements.
- Work with Global engineering teams for handing-off or taking over active support issues and to create a team specific knowledge base and continuously improve skill set.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 0-2 years overall development/technical support experience.
- 0-2 years of experience to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex Enterprise Level applications.
- 0-2 years of experience working on networking, hardware performance and audio/video technologies within Consumer Electronics.
- Development Experience in Python/Ruby/NodeJS/C/Java or open source based technologies.
- Experience in Perl or shell scripts, XML/SOAP, web services, web application development.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here