Flex Off Campus Drive: Flex off campus hiring fresher for Systems Analyst Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Flex :
We’re the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. We love to hear your thoughts, comments and ideas so feel free to like, share and comment away. Any question or opinion is good to go as long as it is respectful and falls within the scope of this page. Derogatory comments, spam and unsolicited selling are not welcome here and such posts will be removed.
Job Description :
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a/an Systems Analyst – IT located in Chennai
Job Title : Systems Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Understanding user requirements, error troubleshooting , fixing their issues and Bug identification.
- Monitoring the application process , application logs and managing appropriate resolutions in case of failures.
- Interested in debugging the technical components for root cause analysis.
- Passionate towards solving business problems , learning new technologies / process , customer satisfaction , job engagement and fulfilling assigned responsibilities.
Education and Skills :
- 0 -1 year of experience in Application Support , especially in L2/L3 Support and code enhancements.
- Able to understand IT Projects , Concepts , Programming languages and experienced working in IT Support projects.
- Able to learn new applications , technical concepts with program or technical debugging skills.
- Hands on Programming Skills in any of the Programming Languages (Java , .NET ect ).
- Provide functional support for EAI / B2B /business critical applications , with best possible quality of service. Solving Support incidents , maintaining delivery SLA’s and effective communication with customers , business Users.
- Excellent written & oral Communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and within a team with a changing environment.
- Strong Interpersonal , Collaboration and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude towards work and flexible in continuous learnings towards new process / software tools , project activities.
- Managing self-responsibility on the assigned activities and Self-Learning.
- Should possess knowledge in Information Technology basics & concepts.
- Willing to work on weekend shifts. (Comp Off will be provided on week days).
- Willing to work on early morning shifts and night shifts if required for the team.
How To Apply Flex Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here