AMD Off Campus Drive: AMD Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Development Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About AMD :
The engineer will be working on the validating AMD’s software enablement of Machine Learning and Deep Neural Network technologies. The role involves working closely with the stakeholders to understand the requirements, develop test strategy, deriving test cases, writing test scripts for various ML and DNN benchmark models and execute the test cases (both manual and automation) on supported AMD platforms.
Job Description :
We are looking for a dynamic, upbeat software engineer to join our growing team. As a key contributor you will be part of a leading team to drive and enhance AMD’s abilities to deliver the highest quality, industry-leading technologies to market.
Job Title : Software Development Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility:
- Explore application mapping on next generation AMD FPGAs
- Algorithmic exploration of Deep-learning workloads for performance improvements
- Performance comparison leading to architectural enhancements in future FPGA microarchitectures
Education and Skills :
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in C, C++, SystemC, Python
- Comfortable with Deep-learning frameworks
- Strong digital logic design fundamentals
How To Apply AMD Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here