Nielsen Off Campus Drive : Nielsen Off Campus hiring fresher for Data Analyst Role for Master’s Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Nielsen :
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Job Description :
In the MMM Data Analytics team you will be exposed to various client databases and helping the client understand the needs of MMM and collecting the data directly from them. It is the data analytics team’s responsibility to process all client provided data and present with the key callouts on what to expect from the MMM models. You will be exposed to various data for various media activities across CPG and non CPG clients in this role.
Job Title : Data Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Bangalore / Vadodara
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Deliver as a part of our consultant team in driving high quality results on custom project work.
- Ensure effective and timely delivery of project work.
- Work towards understanding statistical models and deliver business insights and findings.
- Ensure compliance to MMM modeling practices and company quality standards.
- Maximize the efficient and effective use of resource by utilizing appropriate processes and tools.
- To build and maintain effective contacts with other departments to ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Liaise with appropriate MMM and Nielsen departments to ensure hardware and software requirements are fulfilled.
- Work with co/ third party modellers to deliver business insights and findings.
Education and Skills :
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills both in talking and writing
- M.Sc. / M.A – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences
- Or MBA with analytics related focus/ other data analytics related degrees
- Basic understanding of Market Research, statistical modeling techniques and applications
- Attention to detail while working on small and large data volumes
- Good and working knowledge of any statistical languages like R, Python, SAS, etc.
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint, or PowerBI/ Tableau software
- Proactive and collaborative mindset
- Understanding of numbers, ability to sense check independently
- Logical bent of mind with the ability to make fact based assumptions where required
- Solid proficiency of decision making and problem resolution skills
- Understanding of and working against the importance of managing deadlines
How To Apply Nielsen Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here