Precisely Off Campus Drive : Precisely off campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Precisely :
Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Precisely’s data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative, fast-paced Precisely Team.
Job Description :
Precisely Support Engineers drive to solve complex issues and develop unique solutions to make our customers successful. Our customers depend on the highly skilled technical engineers in our technical support group to help drive the success of their Syncsort investments, including MapInfo Pro, Spectrum, and Data products. Strong problem-solving skills, technical depth, communication, and the ability to develop creative solutions are a must.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Provide world class technical support over the phone, email, and remote desktop connections. Including, but not limited to meeting SLA requirements, updating stakeholders in a timely manner, and documenting and recording critical information.
- Address and resolve issues quickly and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Investigate, analyze, and solve complex problems occurring on a wide range of platforms, software systems, and databases.
- Understand the complexities of enterprise systems and be able to determine if the cause of an issue is within the product, third party libraries, user developed code or jobs, or platform libraries.
- Continuously learn new technology, tools, systems, and sharing that knowledge within the team.
- Create comprehensive internal and external Knowledge Base documentation for use by both customers and team members.
- Debug and provide recommended solutions and tools to address product issues and enhancements.
- Night and weekend shifts may be required.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 0 to 4 years of experience
- Excellent communication (oral and written), strong interpersonal/customer relations skills, and exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic when working with difficult problems and tight deadlines.
- A strong desire to learn new technology and the ability to understand new concepts quickly.
- Understanding of software design principles and operating system design.
- Understanding of database management systems including relational database design principles, tuning, SQL execution, and configuration.
- Understanding of networking design principals, including TCP, IP, HTTP/S, S/FTP, SMTP, AS2, and other data communication protocols.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills, with experience with C, C++, Java, or other object orientated languages.
- Understanding of debuggers, system utilities, and performance monitoring tools.
How To Apply Precisely Off Campus Drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here