Equifax Off Campus Drive: Equifax Off Campus hiring fresher for the Trainee – Data Scientist Role for Bachelor / Master Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Equifax :
At Equifax (NYSE: EFX), we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics, and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping financial institutions, companies, employers, and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence. Our unique blend of differentiated data, analytics, and cloud technology drives insights to power decisions to move people forward. Headquartered in Atlanta and supported by 14,000 employees worldwide, Equifax operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. For more information, visit Equifax.com.
Job Description :
The role of a data analytics consultant will be highly specialized and it will involve reviewing data to discover insights and offering expertise in data management. They will use the results of their analysis to make predictions and help guide business strategy and decision-making.
Job Title : Trainee – Data Scientist
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Work with the Equifax bureau in India to build bureau based Analytics capabilities and use the new age technology to implement those solutions.
- Expected to demonstrate independence in execution, results interpretation and presentation, and the production of documentation strong enough to evidence a sound challenge to both internal and external parties.
- Knowledge of credit bureau, housing and/or demographic data is a plus. Manipulate large amounts of data and integrate diverse data sources into solutions.
- Contribute to Building the BFSI Analytics practice through on- going identification of new opportunities
- Understanding of key business and risk KPI’s for retail banking products, drawing insights from bureau datasets
- Self-motivation, discipline, task focus, the ability to structure and present work and a proven record of delivering high quality results to strict deadlines
Education and Skills :
- 0 to 1 year experience in handling BFSI analytics/implementing models/Big data/Cloud solution architect
- Good knowledge of SAS, SQL, Python, R.
- Understanding of Retail banking products.
- Analytical skill, logical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- Adaptability to work in project-based engagements across different kinds of banking clients.
- Should be a team player.
- Analytical skill, logical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Self-starter with high energy levels and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivation, discipline, task focus, the ability to structure and present work and a proven record of delivering high quality results to strict deadlines.
How To Apply Equifax Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here