Salesforce Off Campus Drive : Salesforce Off Campus hiring fresher for Intern Role for MBA Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Salesforce :
Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Job Description :
As an intern you will partner with a broad range of cross-functional groups, you will be analysing data, Ad-hoc reports and supporting HR operations.
Job Title : Analyst Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Futureforce program, to champion the future talent from a grass-root level and create a diverse and inclusive talent ecosystem by partnering with the campus community. This Program would also provide a comprehensive overview of the Employee Success(ES) landscape at Salesforce.
- About the Team(s)
- This program enables the interns to work with various team functions – Recruiting, Business Partner, Employee
- Operations, Rewards & Employee Relations
- What you’ll be doing:
- Work on live projects currently relevant to the ES functions
- Working closely with cross functional teams in Employee Success
- Shadowing functional team members on their current projects and on day to day results
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders
- Work towards delivering a consolidated 8 weeks learning & summary project/report
- Opportunity to learn various Employee Success functions and recommend internal processes improvements
- Network with the Leadership team
- Conceptualise with team on current projects/functional challenges
Education and Skills :
- Qualification: Pursuing MBA in Human Resources, Nice to have certification in HR or other similar domain
- Graduating Year: 2025
- Analytical Skills: Able to think critically and problem-solve
- Excellent presentation skills
- Communicator: Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with internal & external cross functional partners, ability to navigate conversation with Management
- Great Teammate: Able to build excellent rapport and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Good to have Technical skills: Experience in Excel/G Sheet, comfortable working with data
- Working in a high-paced environment with competing priorities
Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities
How To Apply Salesforce Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here