Sphera Off Campus Drive : Sphera Off Campus hiring fresher for the Associate Consultant Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MBA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Sphera :
Sphera is a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enables companies to manage and optimize their environmental, health, safety and sustainability. Our mission is to create a safer, more sustainable and productive world.
Job Description :
We are seeking a talented, motivated and passionate environmental sustainability individual to join our Sustainability consulting services team. The primary function of this role is to deliver on the consulting projects in the area of environmental Life Cycle Assessment modeling and reporting, Environmental Product Declarations, Carbon Management, with particular focus on the metals and mining, agricultural, building & construction, electronics, chemical and Oil & Gas industries.
Job Title : Associate Consultant
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Delivering on multiple concurrent consulting projects addressing Life Cycle Assessment, product sustainability strategy, EPD, and/or corporate sustainability strategy.
- Creating life cycle assessment models of a product or service in our GaBi software,
- Analysis of manufacturing process data and developing life cycle inventories,
- Working with Excel (or other data formats) to manage comprehensive data and data structures
- Performing analysis on energy, water, waste, and emissions
- Preparing and presenting project results in PowerPoint or other formats,
- Writing ISO 14040/44 compliant reports documenting your project work,
- Ensuring your projects adhere to scope, schedule, budget, and quality, and
- Working together with Sphera team members across different specialties and regions.
Education And Skills :
- BE /B. Tech in Chemical/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering and M. Tech/ MBA degree in environmental engineering, science, Energy, Sustainability or related field.
- 0-3 years’ experience and/or functional knowledge in the area of Life Cycle Assessment.
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Knowledge and passion for sustainability, environmental systems, life cycle thinking, product sustainability, and/or climate change.
- Strong quantitative or technical background with an excellent aptitude for analytical thinking. Natural curiosity to investigate issues, conduct research, design solutions and translate results into business practices.
- Aptitude for learning new software—ideally will have some basic programming experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills; ability to articulate issues, give presentations, and prepare formal written reports.
- Self-motivated and organized; able to simultaneously work on multiple assignments and to work both independently as well as on teams.
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
How To Apply Sphera Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here