PepsiCo Off Campus Drive : PepsiCo Off Campus hiring fresher for Executive – Finance Role for Graduate in accounting/finance and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About PepsiCo :
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Job Description :
This role will be responsible to process customer contracts, review and approve promotional events, keep track of timely claims processing, prepare standard business reports. The Candidate will need to partner with the local/sector Finance & Sales team for gathering information, issue resolution and managing customer/business requests.
Job Title : Executive – Finance
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Functional Responsibilities Create customer/region/brand/account performance reports Create and maintain trade promotions in SAP’s Trade Promotion Management system Assist with promotional event enrolments / claim approvals • Process trade claims & clear deductions, Create and submit journal entries (JES) Update and maintain customer/region/account databases in SAP Meet or exceed all defined guidelines, especially those related to timing and accuracy of entry prior to buy start dates Manage exceptions through verbal and written interactions with Sales and Sales Finance Maintain a strong control environment with accurate trade accruals, contract approvals and verifications.
- Ensure all customer contract legends are current to provide Trade Promotion Analyst guidance Forge favourable, strong working relationships with key constituents and cross functional partners (e.g. Sales, Sales Finance, CFS).
- Create an inclusive and collaborative environment Key Skills/Requirements.
Education and Skills :
- Graduate in accounting/finance.
- 0-1 years of work experience in finance and accounting operations Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes.
- Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner, Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point with the ability to quickly learn SAP CRM/BW software application.
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision Detail-oriented; organized in approach and in document maintenance Ability to manage multiple time sensitive priorities.
- Ability to function well in a team environment Consistently shows urgency, courtesy, and patience Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficiency in English written & verbal.
How To Apply PepsiCo Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here