FIS Off Campus Drive : FIS off campus hiring fresher for IT Security Analyst Role for Bachelor’s Degree and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About FIS :
FIS is at the heart of the commerce and financial transactions that power the world’s economy. We are passionate about helping businesses and communities thrive by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests, serving more than 20,000 clients and more than one million merchant locations in over 130 countries.
Job Description :
It’s an amazing opportunity to join a talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions!
Job Title : IT Security Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune / Gurugram
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing programs.
- Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocol and recommends solutions.
- Maintains security systems and administers security policies to control access to systems.
- Maintains company firewall and utilizes applicable encryption methods.
- Creates information security documentation related to work area and completes requests in accordance with company requirements.
- Responds to information security-related questions and inquiries using established information security tools and procedures.
- Resolves and/or performs follow through to resolve all information security issues and questions.
- Implements and administers information security controls using software and vendor security systems.
- Identifies opportunities and executes plans to improve workflow and understands and quantifies business impacts of those improvements for communication to management.
- Interfaces with user community to understand security needs and implements procedures to accommodate them. Ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security.
- Provides status reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and response procedures.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Education & Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Knowledge of networks technologies (protocols, design concepts, access control)
- Knowledge of security technologies (encryption, data protection, design, privilege access, etc.)
- Knowledge of network design and engineering
- Proficiency in time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
- Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
- Basic to intermediate decision-making and problem solving skills
- Basic to intermediate verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
How To Apply FIS Off Campus Drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here