Shell Off Campus Drive : Shell Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Shell :
Shell is a global energy company with around 87,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We serve more than 30 million customers at almost 46,000 retail service stations every day.
Job Description :
Shell is looking for an associate engineer in Chennai.
Job Title : Associate Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experinence : Fresher
Role And Responsibility :
- Operational support: loading/managing subsurface data (well data, well logs and well documents; core data; to and within corporate and project databases
- Responding to the Subsurface & WRFM data team / end-user requests e.g., resolving data quality issues through proactive daily monitoring of IQM queries, reactive identification of data issues or provision of data sets to the government.
- Participation in the elements of Data Projects where execution can be performed in a back office / center of excellence– e.g., data migration to align with new / global standards.
- Driving data quality improvement through interaction with local data analysts / consultants
- Highlight and resolve challenges / issues identified during the data intake and loading phase
- Identify and apply efficiency improvement initiatives through application of analytics.
- Perform data management tasks including engagements with Asset focal points for diligent Quality Checks and closing-out data gaps.
- Participate in existing network and share key achievements and challenges.
- Demystify the process complexity and identify simplification opportunities.
Education and Skills :
- B. Tech/B.E in PetroleumEngineering/Geosciences/Geophysicsor relevant
- Experience: Freshers/1-2 years of relevant experience in any one of the area – subsurface disciplines, technical data management
- Relevant academic & Project experience in a similar role/organization
- Knowledge / Skills in managing subsurface data types
- Ability to connect and verify the consistency and correctness of the data across multiple data sources
- Behavioral Competences:
- Strong aptitude for Learner Mindset
- Flexibility to move quickly across changing priorities and manage multiple Projects/Programmes
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- A good understanding of the Upstream/DS/IG business and how it works.
- Ability to engage and effectively communicate at all levels inside and outside Shell and within different cultural settings.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to challenge and ability to build internal and external relationships based on trust and to integrate across multiple functions.
- Continuous Improvement
How To Apply Shell Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here