AON Off Campus Drive : AON Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst Role for graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About AON :
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance. We employ the strongest team of professionals in the industry, who have access to the widest breadth and depth of research, platforms, and services in more locations and for more industry segments than any other human capital firm. Our singular focus is on our clients: We deliver distinctive value, top-rated customer service, and measurable business impact.
Job Description :
Colleague will primarily be responsible for administering benefit schemes for the employees of our clients while meeting and exceeding client Service Level Agreements. The colleague is responsible for processing all steps on member activity and responding to queries from members, providers and clients and producing letters and documentation. The colleague is responsible for developing understanding of defined benefit & contribution schemes, identify opportunities for knowledge enhancement and deliver to standards of quality and timeliness.
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon
Experinence : Fresher – 6 Months
Role and Responsibility :
- Accurately processing transactions and queries by following standard procedures correctly and meeting agreed deadlines.
- Following client/member specific requirements to meet client needs.
- Applying the processes and procedures of the team in daily work.
- Achieving team and individual targets (KPIs, SLAs, quality targets).
- Reviewing and updating procedures and documentation.
- Active participation in trainings and also supporting team in smooth transition of work.
- Contributing to the team, supporting the rest of the team based on their needs (a buddy to less experienced colleagues and supporting more senior colleagues).
- Maintaining required levels of technical knowledge and behavioral standards, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
Education and Skills :
- Graduate (B Com / BA) preferred.
- Fresher or 0 -6 months of experience
- Team player, who is able to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality.
- Good understanding of Word and Excel.
- Flexible as per the business requirement.
How To Apply AON Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here