TATA Communications Off Campus Drive : TATA Communications hiring fresher for System Engineering Role for Engineering Graduates and fresher graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About TATA Communications :
Tata Communications is a digital ecosystem enabler that powers today’s fast-growing digital economy. We enable the digital transformation of enterprises globally, including 300 of the Fortune 500. We carry around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants. We have been a part of the rich heritage of the internet in India. Over the last 25 years, enterprise-enabled services have been essential to the adoption of digital services in the country. Connectivity is an essential fabric of sustenance for the economy. We are committed to enabling Industry leaders in this New World of Communications™, with our unique promise of delivering secure connected digital experiences.
Job Description :
Responsible for planning , designing and developing solutions and service products riding on network or across multiple network layers such as CDN, Enterprise, Ethernet, IP, Wireless, Mobile Broadband, etc. Gather requirements, prepare architecture design, conduct technical and cost feasibility study, implement and resolve issues to support networks globally to meet timelines and customer requirements. Maintain and administer internally developed and third party applications. Responsible for developing and designing all network systems including storage, load balancers, servers, and routers/switches. Develop tools to proactively monitor the network on aspects such as utilization of backbone, alerts taking place etc. Lead the process on all stages such as concept, design, testing and implementation that will improve the performance and reliability of network systems. Define the work process flow between different functions for new implementations, existing network support and network tracking. Also define parameters, guidelines with respect to network tracking, data management for NOC team. The group plans manpower, infrastructure, budget requirements for the development and testing of software based on discussions with the products, operations and customer teams. Resolve issues on network systems based on escalations from the end user. Evaluate and validate new technologies to improve customer satisfaction.
Job Title : System Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune, India
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Work efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Systems Engineering. Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
Education and Skills :
- Education: Engineer Experience: 0-4 years
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
How To Apply TATA Communications Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here