Zebra Off Campus Drive : Zebra Off Campus hiring fresher for Systems Analyst Role for Bachelor’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Zebra Technologies empowers the front line in retail/ecommerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare, public sector and other industries to achieve a performance edge.We offer competitive fixed salary and on-target earnings as well as a range of corporate benefits which support the lifestyle, professional development, health and learning of our people. Zebra’s culture is encouraging and collaborative where employees are encouraged to learn and grow together. We are excited to hear from you!
Job Description :
Job Title : Systems Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 2 years
Role and Responsibility :
- Development and maintenance of complex enterprise-wide applications using Salesforce technologies such as LWC, Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers, Queueable classes, and Python.
- Oversee the configuration, setup, and updating of applications, including table definitions, user access controls, and other related functions.
- Ensure the validity and integrity of data entered into established tables, fields, and system databases, adhering to industry-standard practices.
- Develop tailored solutions and custom extensions, aligning applications with specific business requirements.
- Generate detailed reports using advanced querying and reporting tools to meet the needs of business management and staff.
- Develop and implement robust error handling and data validation procedures.
- Implement and manage user access controls, along with conducting user training on application usage.
- Lead system upgrades, including planning, scheduling, coordination, and deployment, ensuring minimal downtime and disruption.
- Provide expert resolution of technical issues or escalate on behalf of the customer to ensure their requirements are met.
- Ensure high availability and performance of systems and application environments through both proactive and reactive analysis and maintenance.
Education and Skills :
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience
- Preferred Work Experience (years): Minimum of 0-2 years of experience
- Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Technical knowledge
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative environment and independently
- Trouble shoot capability
- Knowledge of applicable IT systems/applications
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and tools
- Ability to document and maintain up to date systems procedures
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of process improvements
How To Apply Zebra Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here