Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive : Motorola Solutions Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Motorola :
Motorola Solutions is a global leader in public safety and enterprise security. Our solutions in land mobile radio mission-critical communications, video security & access control and command center software, bolstered by managed & support services, create the most integrated technology ecosystem to make communities safer and help businesses stay productive and secure. At Motorola Solutions, we’re ushering in a new era in public safety and security
Job Description :
As a software engineer on this team, you will be a key contributor to platform development activities. Our teams are developing services, tools, and processes to help other Motorola Solutions’ engineering teams as well as deliver solutions to our customers. You will be working on a high-velocity, results-oriented team that leverages cutting-edge technologies and techniques. The right individual will be motivated and will have a passion for automation, deployment processes and enabling innovation. Your efforts will help to shape the engineering culture and best practices across Motorola Solutions’ Software Enterprise organization.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Responsibilities will include:
- Scope, design, and development of custom software solutions utilizing the Elastic Stack and Kubernetes on Azure.
- Operation of an Elasticsearch cluster, Prometheus cluster used by our services
- Develop automation tools and services to minimize delivery time and increase developer productivity.
- On-call work are occasionally required for services developed by the team
Education and Skills :
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent degree) with 0-1 year of professional software development
- Experience with building applications against and operating an Elasticsearch, Prometheus cluster.
- Familiarity with modern development operations tooling (Trace based application performance monitoring, docker containers, and similar)
- Experience mentoring more junior team members and leading development work by example
- A working understanding of at least one server side language (Java preferred)
- Experience with development of custom network services (HTTP, WebSockets, or similar)
How To Apply Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here