Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive : Motorola Solutions Off Campus hiring fresher for Business Analyst Internship Role for Bachelors or Masters degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Motorola :
Motorola Solutions is a global leader in public safety and enterprise security. Our solutions in land mobile radio mission-critical communications, video security & access control and command center software, bolstered by managed & support services, create the most integrated technology ecosystem to make communities safer and help businesses stay productive and secure. At Motorola Solutions, we’re ushering in a new era in public safety and security
Job Description :
Our IT organization has a critical role in driving extraordinary business results. Through a strong partnership with other areas of our business, we bring innovative thinking to every conversation and deliver with integrity. We’re looking for people who bring great ideas and who make our partners’ ideas better. Intellectually curious advisors (not order takers) who focus on outcomes to creatively solve business problems. People who not only embrace change, but who accelerate it.
Job Title : Business Analyst Internship
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- The intern will utilize their analytical, statistical, and business skills to understand business processes and document requirements in finance (Billing, Collection, Revenue) space.
- Interpret existing processes and uncover insights and form business decisions in the areas of Finance and Accounting.
- Apply learned concepts, business acumen, customer/user insights to real business problems.
- Use industry tools like Excel, SQL and Tableau to analyze large real world data sets.
- Create data dashboards and various data visualizations to communicate insights.
- Have a wide range of technical competencies including: statistics and coding languages, databases, machine learning, Artificial Intelligence and reporting technologies.
- Lead and drive data based initiatives to gain insights putting our business ahead of competitors that do not have these insights.
- Have the abilities to learn on the fly and to communicate well in order to answer business questions, explaining complex results to nontechnical stakeholders.
- Willing to work on Oracle ERPs
Education and Skills :
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree with a Finance as Major
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting
How To Apply Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here