Athenahealth Off Campus Drive : Athenahealth Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Member of Technical Staff Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Athenahealth :
At athenahealth, it’s our vision to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all. With a thoughtful balance of humanity and technology, we’re able to uncover meaningful healthcare insights that can help create healthier futures for our families, our communities, and ourselves. Our vibrant and talented employees spark the innovation and passion needed to accomplish our goals. We continue to expand our workforce with amazing people who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives at every level, and foster an environment where we each feel comfortable bringing their best selves to work.
Job Description :
We’re looking for developers who want to work on challenging technology problems to create products that medical professionals and patients use every day.
Job Title : Associate Member of Technical Staff – AMTS
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- We’re more interested in folks with raw talent and a burning desire to succeed. The most important requirement for applying is a passion to learn and to make a difference developing enabling technologies.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience reading and writing code in a programming language
- Experience working collaboratively towards project goals and deadlines
- Computer Science (CS) or relevant technical degree program is a plus, though we will consider non-traditional, non-CS degreed applicants.
Education and Skills :
- 0-2 years software engineering experience
- SQL, RDBMSs relational databases; Big Data, NOSQL.
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux, and various other systems technologies
- Exposure to object-oriented programing, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks, microservices.
- Any CI/CD exposures are a plus.
- Agile environment work experience/exposure preferred
How To Apply Athenahealth Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here