Athenahealth Off Campus Drive : Athenahealth Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Member of Technical Staff Role for Bachelor / Master Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Athenahealth :
At athenahealth, it’s our vision to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all. With a thoughtful balance of humanity and technology, we’re able to uncover meaningful healthcare insights that can help create healthier futures for our families, our communities, and ourselves. Our vibrant and talented employees spark the innovation and passion needed to accomplish our goals. We continue to expand our workforce with amazing people who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives at every level, and foster an environment where we each feel comfortable bringing their best selves to work.
Job Description :
The Platform Services team is seeking a candidate for “AMTS – Associate Member of Technical Staff” role in our Document Workflow Management Platform team. This team works on developing various back-end services and client facing front end components across multiple workflows within Athenahealth’s document services offering to clients.
Job Title : Associate Member of Technical Staff
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Deliver customer value in the form of high-quality software components.
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals.
- Adhere to DOD (story definition of done) as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adhere to best coding practices.
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e., daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts, backlog grooming and retrospectives.
Education and Skills :
- 0-2 years of experience
- Hands on/strong expertise with any of Java/Spring/Springboot, Python, Nodejs, Reactjs or candidate’s current tech stack and programming language
- Strong problem solving/logical reasoning skills.
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Exposure to SQL & REST APIs
- Experience with AWS will be an added advantage.
- Experience with coding in Perl will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux preferred
- Experience in working with Micro services will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred.
How To Apply Athenahealth Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here