Arcadia Off Campus Drive: Arcadia Off Campus hiring for a Data Analyst – Intern Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Arcadia :
Arcadia is a climate technology company enabling a zero-carbon economy. By unlocking high-fidelity, global energy data for the first time, the Arc platform combines easy-to-use data and APIs under one roof to allow any company to act on its environmental impact and build the next generation of energy products and climate tech solutions. Arc democratizes access to data from more than 9,500 utility providers in 52 countries, covering more than 95% of US residential and commercial utility accounts. Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone deserves access to clean energy, Arcadia also manages the nation’s leading community solar program, helping to tackle energy injustice while spurring economic growth with more than 750MW of solar under management. Our team is made up of technologists, data scientists, and energy nerds working towards a single mission: stop climate change by breaking the fossil fuel monopoly and creating unprecedented access to energy data and renewable energy sources through our technology.
Job Description :
Arcadia is looking for a Data Analyst – Intern for Chennai.
Job Title : Data Analyst – Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- The position involves understanding the domain and process of generating, monitoring and delivering energy data to Customers.
- Should possess good communication, analytical skills, team interaction and proficiency in using computer systems towards speedy on-boarding of Customers, set-up and initiation of processes as per Customer requirements, delegation of tasks to team members, troubleshooting issues / escalations, verifying and ensuring data accuracy from team, tracking and reporting and customer interaction
- The candidates must have knowledge and prior experience using software systems for monitoring / tracking / reporting as well as proficiency in MS Excel (using Pivots, formulae etc.).
- Fresher with data analysis in finance / billing / payments / energy domain or working in similar roles (data analyst) is preferred.
- Candidates who have experience with tracking and reporting using SQL queries (any database) would be an added advantage.
How To Apply Arcadia Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here