Ola Off Campus Drive : Ola Off Campus hiring fresher for Application Security Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Ola :
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Job Description :
Ola is looking Application Security Engineer for bangalore.
Job Title : Application Security Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Perform security testing of web applications, Android, and iOS mobile applications
- Work on new product features to make Ola users and data more secure by involving right from the walkthrough of the product features and practicing secure SDLC
- Think out of the box in building attack scenarios
- Come up with the threat landscape right from the inception of the idea to product solution to the architecture and implementation of the solution
- Proactively identify vulnerabilities across our platform and recommend fixes
- Voluntarily taking up the ownership of the tasks and completing them in-time
- Inclination towards learning multiple areas of security and build competency to deliver a wide spectrum of security like cloud security, operating systems etc.
- Adapt to technologies/languages/platforms/frameworks of the time
- Innovate to identify the security vulnerabilities as fast as possible in the lifecycle
- Promote the culture of security first at Ola
- Identifying the problem statements which upon solving will increase the security posture of Ola
Education and Skills :
- M.S or BE in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- In-depth knowledge of security vulnerabilities not just limited to OWASP Top 10
- Experience in doing security assessments on web applications, Android and iOS mobile applications in microservice architecture
- Experience in using the security tools to carry out the manual as well as automated security assessments
- Experience working with common product flows like payment gateway integration, authentication etc.
- Knowledge of how applications get built which may help in multiple scenarios to break the very things
- Passion for security, and a practical and balanced approach to security issues
- Ability to visualize the root cause of the behavior of the applications or systems setup
- Curiosity in knowing how things work in different conditions
- Independent, self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with teams ranging from product to engineering teams
- Strong resolve to following-up with various teams in the Org
- Contributions to the security community is a huge plus
How To Apply Ola Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here