Emerson Off Campus Drive : Emerson Off Campus hiring fresher for Oracle Fusion Developer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Emerson :
Emerson is a leading global technology, software, and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial and commercial markets. We help customers in the world’s most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life. Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation. Across the globe, we are united by a singular Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable. We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to bring this Purpose to life while competing and leading in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development, from onboarding through senior leadership.
Job Description :
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value skills and hiring will be truly merit based. Are you a passionate, tech-savvy, committed person? If yes, then this position is for you to apply on!The position requires interaction with Product Owners, Architects, Business Users and Technical team members for carving out requirements, analysis and provisioning of various IT projects.The ideal candidate for this position should be meticulous, self-motivated, highly innovative and can work in a fast-paced matrixed environment.
Job Title : Oracle Fusion Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune / Chandigarh
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Experience working on Fusion SCM modules & Oracle SCM implementation in Oracle eBusiness suite.
- Knowledge of Core Oracle Applications tech stack SQL, PL/SQL, OAF, Workflows, APIs, BEPL, Java, ADF, BI Publisher, documenting using OUM methodology. Knowledge of Oracle s AIM methodology, experience writing BR030s, MD050s, MD070s and MD120s.
- Good business understanding of ERP Oracle Modules such as quoting, order management, supply chain and distribution processes.
- Excellent time management skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to handle the stress and deliver quality as per the defined timelines.
- Ability to acquire, absorb, and apply sophisticated business knowledge to problems quickly.
Education And Skills :
- BE/ B. Tech/ MCA
- Candidate should possess the degree from a recognized University/ Institution only
How To Apply Emerson Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here