Clinisys Off Campus Drive: Clinisys Off Campus hiring freshers for Associate Software Engineer roles for bachelor’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Clinisys :
Clinisys is a global provider of informatics software and expertise to support diagnostic testing across healthcare, life sciences and public health. Millions of diagnostic results and data insights are generated every day using Clinisys’ platform and cloud-based solutions in over 3,000 laboratories across 34 countries. Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, and Chertsey, England, Clinisys’ mission is to help make citizens and communities healthier and safer around the world.
Job Description :
Clinisys is looking for an Support engineer in Kolkata.
Job Title: Support Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Receives and responds to incoming client request via telephone, web, chat, and email
- Identifies, assesses criticality, and prioritizes resolution of all new and existing issues
- Researches, manages and documents issues and documents resolutions while effectively communicating status and partnering with the client
- Maintains high Client Satisfaction (Net Promoter) Scores
- Stays current with product and industry updates and changes
- Identifies need to escalate complex or risk issues to appropriate senior staff
- Continually learns and expands knowledge of Clinisys applications, environments, and systems
- Creates and references knowledgebase articles
- Follows established case management best practices and the Clinisys quality management system and regulatory standards including effective management of Protected Health Information
- On-call/holiday rotation(s) required
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and Skills :
- High School Diploma
- 0-2 years’ experience with a technical aptitude in one of these areas:
- Healthcare technology
- Client support
- Environmental Laboratory
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
- Ability to deal with complex and challenging client issues
- Demonstrated ability resolving complex customer issues
How To Apply Clinisys Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link: Click here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram: Click Here