Walmart Off Campus Drive : Walmart Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Analyst Role for Bachelor’s Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Walmart :
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.3 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
Job Description :
The Shared Services Site provides a one stop shop for all mission critical services at high quality and a low cost. The team manages a range of responsibilities, from solving complex problems for all our stakeholders across the board by offering world-class services such as Source to Contract, Procure To Pay for Goods not for Resale, Business Intelligence & Robotic Process Automation, Networking, and to Pre & Post Payment Audits.
Job Title : Associate Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon
Experinence : Fresher – 2 years
Role and Responsibility :
- Completing complex research for reimbursement or recoupment of funds; financial statements, and transactional system inputs to identify and resolve transaction discrepancies.
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to understand accounting entries, gather relevant information, and validate data and reconciliations; and analyzing current month posting activity.
- Provides customer service by responding to and resolving customer disputes and ad-hoc questions requiring complex research.
- Contributes to quality control by reviewing documentation for accuracy and adherence to Walmart business rules, notifying management of quality issues or concerns.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements; performing complex quality checks of documents processed; and identifying and communicating causes, solutions and data trends to multiple departments.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Finance, accounting, or related fields.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience in AR, Finance or related area
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Customer Focus and adaptability to change
How To Apply Walmart Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link: Click here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here