Harman Off Campus Drive : Harman Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role Any Graduation/Technical Diploma graduates and any passout graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Harman :
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Job Description :
This role will see you operate in complex environments while monitoring client infrastructures. You are required to be a proactive and client-centric player to ensure the timely resolution is provided and restoration of services by managing requests through to successful completion. And you’ll be part of this by influencing our client satisfaction through being professional, detail orientated and client motivated.
Job Title : Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 4 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Design, install, and maintain Windows Servers including future state for associated infrastructure
- Experience with VMWare administration including ESXi host builds, upgrades, and migrations
- Design and architecting high-availability and disaster recovery solutions
- Train and mentor other system administrators; serve as point of escalation for system issues
- Troubleshoot system malfunctions and/or other unplanned outages, and provide analysis and recommendations for resolution and prevention
- Management of Vmware & Hyper-V capacity including forecasting and demand management
Education and Skills :
- Education: Any Graduation/Technical Diploma
- Great communications Skills – written and verbal English skills
- Troubleshooting technical problems involving hardware, operating systems, and applications
- Proactive initiative with good problem-solving skills
- Communicate well with other administrators and end users
- Participate in a periodic 24×7 on-call rotation, which can include planned weekend work
- Understanding of Production processes (i.e., Production Operations, Incident & Problem Management, Change Management, Escalation Management, RCA) – ITIL
- Possess the combination of technical, strong communications with very strong client management skills
How To Apply Harman Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here