Harman Off Campus Drive : Harman Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Engineer Role B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any passout graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Harman :
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Job Description :
The software engineer will work on tools in relation to testing and automation and will ensure a generic approach suitable for global test automation.
Job Title : Associate Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 1 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Development and maintenance of tools, applications and libraries
- Architecting, designing, documenting and implementing new cross-platform interfaces/features for generic test automation and applications ensuring solutions are modular, maintainable and scalable
- Ensure generic approach, architecture and implementation
- Ensure architecture is suitable for global test automation
- Work with stakeholders to understand requirements for new features and improvements
- Collaborate and work closely with technical leads on the team ensuring solutions work well with other layers of the Jarvis automation framework
- Maintaining software repositories and facilitate code review within a global development team
- Ensure a high quality level of delivered work packages
- Ensuring quality standards for all processes
- Providing reports on productivity
Education and skills:
- 0-1 Years of experience in software development with a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or a comparable course of study
- Strong Knowledge in C# programming skills and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (or equivalent)
- Good Knowledge in WPF, Windows Desktop Development environment.
- Knowledge with Linux based operating systems, embedded systems, communication protocols
- Working knowledge of automotive communication protocols including APIX, LVDS, DOIP, UDS, CAN, SOME-IP and serial interface
- General knowledge of automotive embedded systems, interfaces and their applications
- Understanding design patterns and architecture for SW product development
- Knowledge in software development and integration processes
- Experience with Git / version control, software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge in working with distributed development teams
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
How To Apply Harman Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here