Ford Off Campus Drive : Ford Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any passout graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Ford :
Ford is a global company with shared ideals and a deep sense of family. From our earliest days as a pioneer of modern transportation, we have sought to make the world a better place – one that benefits lives, communities and the planet. We are here to provide the means for every person to move and pursue their dreams, serving as a bridge between personal freedom and the future of mobility. In that pursuit, our 186,000 employees around the world help to set the pace of innovation every day.
Job Description :
GSCI Analyst is primarily responsible to support, coordinate and implementation/Enhancement of MP&L systems for plants Globally.
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experinence : Fresher – 4 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Drive/Ensure Global alignment on project deliverables and timelines.
- Schedule/Drive initial kickoff meetings to identify stakeholders, define scope, impacted upstream/downstream systems and gather requirements.
- Schedule/Drive risk meetings to determine the probability and impact of risks and plan appropriate responses to mitigate identified risks.
- Drive data mapping of data elements with support from all parties.
- Support/Ensure alignment and adequate delivery of all GDIA dashboard initiatives.
- Drive deployment plan and implementation dates.
- Drive UAT and ensure alignment with SIT. UAT testing must include acceptance criteria that has been approved by all parties.
- Support agile ceremonies and input business requirements into the IT/GDIA intake backlog.
- Drive helpdesk support and security administration on all assigned MP&L systems.
- Interface with other Ford departments (within MP&L, IT, GDIA, GOTD, FCSD, Sales and Marketing, Finance, PD, Plants etc)
- Support rollback and system outages on all assigned MP&L systems
Education and Skills:
- Engineering Graduate
- 0 to 4 years experience in Automotive sector
- Hands on experience in ERP and other material management systems.
- MP&L Knowledge / Experience.
- Project management skills.
- Good communication and analytical skills
How To Apply Ford Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here