TransUnion Off Campus Drive: TransUnion Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for Bachelor’s & master’s degree and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About TransUnion :
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace.We do this by having an accurate and comprehensive picture of each person.
Job Description :
The Software Engineer in Test is responsible for the final quality of the product. This resource should have a good understanding of the pertinent technology stack and the product functionality, should be able to support engineers in the team with technology and should be able to setup a test framework and test cases to evaluate the end-to-end functionality of the product. The role is based out of India at the Neustar’s office in Bangalore.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 3 years
Role and Responsibility :
- Work closely with Quality Manager and Product team to understand requirements and come up with test cases
- Maintain high test coverage and integrate it into Jenkins-based CI setup.
- Update test execution status to all stakeholders.
- Hands on experience in working on Unix/Linux environments.
- Participate in design discussions and provide necessary review comments
- Ensure defect free product releases.
Education and Skills :
- B.tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent with 0 – 2 years’ experience
- Should have hands on experience in building test cases on TestNG, Selenium,
- Jasmine, Protractor, SoapUI and other tools/frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Oracle, No SQL DB and SQL Query
- Should have knowledge on any one of the Performance testing tool like JMeter.
- Should have worked or part of developing Automation framework.
- Working knowledge on CICD tools like Jenkins, GIT, maven etc.,
- Hands on experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Good in bug identification and doing root cause analysis
- Strong knowledge in Testing Process and Test Plan
- An effective communicator, able to clearly articulate; clear, succinct, and persuasive at all levels
How To Apply TransUnion Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here