HSBC Off Campus Drive : HSBC Off Campus hiring fresher for Trainee Software Engineer Role for Bachelor / Master’s degree graduates and any passout graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About HSBC :
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Job Description :
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Job Title : Trainee Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune, India
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Perform Java program development according to project timelines. Perform Automation/manual testing activities as per project timelines.
- Ability to present comprehensive Java design to Product Owner to collect user feedback and improve the design solution continuously
- Clear / Comprehensive Component Structure by considering: Feasible for change; Micro Services design; NFR (Performance, Security, Audit etc.); User behavior analytics; Deployment in multiple cloud vendor; Fit for DevOps adoption
- Simplify development with Common Library, Code Generation. Ability to design automation testing framework with testing tool
- Carry out detailed requirements analysis. Design, develop and maintain reusable automated test scripts
- Ensure traceability between requirements and test scripts. Prepare data tables for automated tests
- Use utilities and tools to support testing
- Adhere to the relevant organizational processes
Education and Skills :
- Strong Theoretical and practical knowledge of Java, Selenium, Testing methodologies, Confluence and JIRA
- Highly organized mind set with the ability to work under pressure and operate in a multi-functional, matrix environment
- Ability to understand application requirements. Ability to design test scripts from stated requirements or test cases
- Expertise in test automation tools. Proficient in automation testing techniques. Experience in AS400 is preferred but not mandatory
- Understands application business area and application requirements. Functional exposure to the banking and finance domain is preferred but not mandatory
- Understanding of the relevant technology domains. High degree of interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player and eager to learn new things. Should be able to automate Web based application, API, AS400 screens, PDF, excel/notepad read and write operations
- Candidate should be able to identify test Scenarios for automating testing
How To Apply HSBC Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram: Click Here