Qualcomm Off Campus Drive : Qualcomm Off Campus hiring for Associate Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Qualcomm :
We are engineers, scientists, and business strategists. We are from many different countries, speak many different languages, and come from diverse cultures with unique perspectives. Together, we have limitless passion, skills, and talents that have the power to change the world – and pioneer the world’s next technology breakthroughs.
Job Description :
Qualcomm is looking for an associate engineer in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Job Title : Associate Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore / Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- We know our employees’ ideas change the world. For more than three decades, we’ve been a global leader in mobile technology, continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Working with customers across industries — from automotive to health care, from smart cities to robotics— we continue to accelerate innovation and unlock new possibilities in a time where everything is connected. By joining the Qualcomm family, you too can bring the future forward faster. Qualcomm is looking for an energetic, creative and self-driven engineer to work in Modem , Multimedia , Connectivity , Computer Vision and Image Processing , software implementation and hardware acceleration. The work will directly influence the various subsystems within the SoC. The ideal candidate would have very strong problem solving and analytical skills combined with creativity and a passion for innovation. They would be able to carry forward that new idea, concept, and/or application that will propel systems to new levels of effectiveness and efficiency. At Qualcomm you will perform detailed technical analysis, translate ideas into models, SW and/or HW and work closely with other teams to help deliver real products. At Qualcomm, the sky’s the limit. College Graduates play important roles everywhere in the company. Many of our 27,000+ employees join us right out of school because we’re working on the cutting edge in wireless. Complex wireless devices are only as powerful as the software that runs them. As a software engineer, you will develop, implement and maintain multimedia, gaming and application software for the world’s leading-edge mobile devices. We know our employees’ ideas change the world. For more than three decades, we’ve been a global leader in mobile technology, continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Working with customers across industries — from automotive to health care, from smart cities to robotics— we continue to accelerate innovation and unlock new possibilities in a time where everything is connected. By joining the Qualcomm family, you too can bring the future forward faster.
Education and Skills :
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Engineering, or related field.
- Must have educational background in one or more of the following areas:
- Verifying SoC with embedded RISC/DSP processors, communications/ networking ASICs.
- Verilog or VHDL, C/C++, Tcl/Perl/shell-scripting. RTL design experience and/or strong OO programming knowledge
- Knowledge of wireless/wired communications and protocols or graphics/video multi-media is a plus.
- Knowledge in PLL, LNA, OpAmp, CMOS, ADC/DAC, Cadence, SpectreRF, or Layout is required in RF/Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skill
How To Apply Qualcomm Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here