Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Drive: Burns & McDonnell Off Campus hiring fresher for Graduate Engineer Trainee Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Burns & McDonnell :
Burns & McDonnell is a family of companies bringing together an unmatched team of engineers, construction professionals, architects, planners, technologists and scientists to design and build our critical infrastructure. With an integrated construction and design mindset, we offer full-service capabilities with more than 60 offices globally. Burns & McDonnell India was established in Mumbai in 2013 as a 100% subsidiary.
Job Description :
Burns & McDonnell is looking Graduate Engineer Trainee in Bengaluru.
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Working knowledge in using industrial codes and standards (i.e., ASME, ASTM, API, MSS)
- Highly knowledgeable of developing and maintaining piping materials specifications and liaison with all associated disciplines to complete and issue the specifications.
- Thorough understanding calculations for ASME Maxim um Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP) wall thickness and branch tables.
- Experience in gathering information to perform technical bid evaluations.
- Develop fabrication/construction specifications of all piping components and materials.
- Check the review of bid tabulations on quotations received. Check calculations made by other piping spec engineers.
- Assist the Piping Engineering Lead in various project activities. Meet project schedule.
- Coordinate with other Group and Department members specifically, the piping MTO team of specialists and their effort, metallurgists, welding engineers, non-metals materials engineers/specialists, pipeline class specifications engineers.
- Work on and/or supervise the piping specification design of larger and more complex units under general supervision from the Engineering Lead.
- Manage job cost accounting, workforce planning, estimating, change notice submittals, supervision of staff members and are leads as overall lead.
- Coordinate with the other project team members concerning common elements and function as liaison with other offices.
Education and Skills :
- The candidate should have a B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MTech degree in Electrical Engineering. The candidate should have a work experience of 0-1 years.
How To Apply Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here