BT off campus Drive : BT Off Campus hiring fresher for Trainee Associate Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About BT :
Over the past 180 years we’ve established ourselves as a strong brand capable of achieving great things. We support emergency services and hospitals, keep economies around the world online and secure, and deliver large scale infrastructure for global events such as the London 2012 Olympics. In recent years we’ve entered new markets and successfully launched BT Sport and BT Mobile, and acquired EE.
Job Description :
A project is typically divided into five different phases: initiation, planning, execution, and closure.
Job Title : Trainee Associate Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurugram, Kolkata
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility:
- Manage time, cost & quality
- Managing project resources ( including virtual teams & workers )
- Communicating with the stakeholders
- Support & Co-ordinate across multiple teams including the end customer to plan successful Implementation of projects
- Manage risks, issues & dependencies throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Organize & Prioritize tasks given to you
Education and Skills :
- Strong Communication
- Logical Reasoning
- Management & Analytical skills
- Highly Motivated & self- driven
- B. Tech/BE in applied Engineering branches – Comp. Science, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication
- 2020,2021 and 2022 pass outs can apply
How To Apply BT Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here