Vestas Off Campus Drive : Vestas off campus hiring fresher for Graduate Programme Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and 2022 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Vestas :
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else. Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do. At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Job Description :
ECM purchasing is part of procurement Services in the SCM EBSC function. This department supports on global procurement operational activities.
Job Title : Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility:
- The above-mentioned Manufacturing operations management systems / tools are critical to ensure the smooth flow of operations in our factories across the globe. As part of Operations support team, you would be involved in the following activities Support Perspective
- Timely handling of incidents and support requests
- Providing L1 & L2 support to the users of the above system
- You will also be responsible for maintaining a high customer satisfaction on these systems Regression testing
- Keep abreast of new developments and upgrades in the systems
- Develop and Maintain test scripts for all important system functionality
- Regression Testing in relation to system maintenance, improvement & releases Deployment
- Handle deployment of packages and builds to Test and Production servers
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- Aptitude towards learning manufacturing business process.
- Broad Knowledge in Engineering Basics.
- Knowledge of Wind turbines
How To Apply Vestas Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here