SAP off campus Drive : SAP Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Solution Support Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About SAP :
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
Job Description :
The SAP Product Support – Concur Support Associate position resolves customer issues on multiple fronts. The support is often consultative and addresses service-related issues in the area of financial management and corporate spend control.
Job Title: Associate Solution Support Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility:
- Provide excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills: communicate and collaborate with peers, customers and upper management;
- Demonstrate logical thinking for solving a wide range of issues with different levels of complexity;
- Be adaptable and demonstrate change agility to handle both daily tasks or more complex and impactful organizational changes;
- Be accountable and self-driven for the assigned tasks and for the personal development, asking for help when needed and being mindful of continuous learning opportunities;
- Constantly empathize with our customers and call them whenever necessary;
- Effectively manage expectations that are set with customers;
- Be a team player that is both eager to learn and to share knowledge;
- Take ownership of situations and seek for continuous improvement, by documenting solutions and collaborating internally to achieve product and process improvement.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree completed, preferably in technology or business related areas;
- Fluency in English;
- Customer facing experience;
- Problem solving abilities;
- Attention to details;
- Flexibility to work during some holidays and some weekends based on business need.
- Flexible to work during EMEA Working hours (1 pm to 10 pm IST)
How To Apply SAP off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here