SAP off campus Drive : SAP Off Campus hiring fresher for Development Associate Consultant Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About SAP :
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
Job Description :
An entry level associate consultant will be responsible for application development, extension and Integration of SAP solutions using SAP BTP. The consultant will interact with the lead to understand requirement and build objects as per given design. He/she will be responsible for technical implementation of the enterprise grade application covering front end development, backend extensions using SAP BTP services. Consultant will need to understand defined project methodologies and follow them during execution
Job Title: Development Associate Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Gurgaon
Experience: Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility:
- Play the role of an Associate Consultant with superior technical knowhow, communication skills and independence in decision making
- Fix the issues in the objects delivered
- Perform high-level analysis of any new requirements/change requests to the solution from a technical standpoint
- Work closely with other project team members, SAP development teams, external partners and customer teams to ensure successful project completion.
- Curiosity and fast learning of new technical concepts and components
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with teams in other geographical locations
Education and Skills :
- Experience in Java / NodeJS development.
- Education qualification of B.Tech/M.Tech
- 0 – 3 years exeperince
- Exposure to working on building cloud native applications and building integrations with on-premise systems will be a plus.
- Good understanding or Hands-on experience with cloud platforms; preferable with SAP BTP,
- Exposure to agile development methodologies like SCRUM would be an added advantage
- Good Technical and Analytical skills
- Proactive, flexible, result-driven, with a “can do” attitude
How To Apply SAP off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here