S&P Global Off Campus Drive : S&P Global Off Campus hiring fresher for Intern Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About S&P Global :
Sprinklr is the unified platform for all customer-facing functions. We call it unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM). We help companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel, at a once impossible scale. Headquartered in New York City with over 2,400 employees globally, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Job Description :
With exciting learning opportunities at its core, we’ll help you focus on building the essential skills needed for a successful and meaningful transition into the professional world.
Job Title : Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon/Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- High quality data (Financial / Non-Financial Data) collation, analysis, extraction and entering the data in work tools as per guideline specifications for assigned vertical
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have strong working knowledge of work tools
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the dataset
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Create tech expertise within department
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and support team in enhancing the workflow/processes for department
- Reviewing feedback involving transactions content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy
Education And Skills :
- MBA in Finance major /BBA / B.Com / M.Com / B.Sc eco. / M.Sc Eco (Year of passing 2022 and 2023 only) candidates with good academic background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of corporate finance / accountancy i.e., financial statements and annual reports
- Well versed with secondary research sources
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Certification or knowledge/experience in MS-office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Ability to conduct efficient thematic online research
How To Apply S&P Global Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here