KPIT Off Campus Drive : KPIT Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Engineer Role For B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc graduates and any passout graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About KPIT :
KPIT is one of the leading independent software development and integration partners helping mobility leapfrog towards a clean, smart, and safe future. With 7000 automobelievers across the world specializing in embedded software, AI, and digital solutions, KPIT accelerates clients’ implementation of next-generation technologies for the long-term mobility roadmap.
Job Description :
KPIT is looking Associate Engineer in Bangalore / Kochi / Pune.
Job Title : Associate Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore / Pune / Kochi
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Designing, Testing & Validation of
- Automotive Software
- ECU Software Design & Testing
- Manual & Automation Testing
- Review Code Artifacts
- Requirement Analysis & Design
- Test Case Design & Execution
- Test Automation using scripting
Education and Skills:
- Programming Skills in C
- Embedded Software design
- Application development concepts
- Microcontroller-based applications in
- Digital & Analog circuits
- Computer architecture like ROM, RAM,
- Engineering Mathematics
- Selected candidates will be onboarded as interns, and the internship duration will be 4-5 months, subject to performance evaluations. Throughout the internship, the stipend will be 25,000 per month.
How To Apply KPIT Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here