Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive : Baker Hughes Off Campus hiring fresher for System Engineer Role for Bachelor degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Baker Hughes :
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Job Description :
As an Engineer-System Engineering, you will be responsible for managing the overall product configuration and configuration control system. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
Job Title : System Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 5 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Reading, understanding and documenting Customer technical requirements. Releasing Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) throughout the project cycle
- Designing, calculation , simulation of the auxiliary systems. Selection of System commodities like Valves, Booster, heater, filters etc.
- Conducting internal design reviews. Participation in Customer meetings and Hazop
- Conducting component and product integration. All activities that span multiple components and products and are concerned with how to integrate for maximum performance and operability.
- Defining product requirements for the module / component / subcontractors and partners teams. Manages interface between components and execution organizations.
- Driving CTQ within the teams designing the components. Manages product and systems requirements, specifications and flow down. Drives validation and verification activities for the overall product/system, including system level testing.
- Managing the overall product configuration and configuration control system. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
- Resolving problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent. Works together with people from the business unit.
- Communicating with direct team and supervisor. Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research
- Contacting under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
Education and Skills :
- Have Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with 0-5 yrs. of relevant experience.
- Have Knowledge of International standards (API, ASME) is essential.
- Have technical background on Turbomachinery auxiliaries with aptitude towards systems Engineering.
- Have quality control system awareness and familiarity with the main API/ASME test/process and TR&S requirements
- Have some experience using simulation tools (FloMaster, Hysys, Matlab)
- Have Product lifecycle management tools exposure (Siemens Teamcenter, etc.) on Document management, change management, Bill of materials and classifications
How To Apply Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here